Welp, we had this thing done on Sunday night and then the Cubs went and blew up our plans, so we recorded again. Mind you it’s a good thing that they did the thing, but still, considering how most of us have actual jobs, this is as early as I could get it to you (dying laughing)
- The Cubs clandestine recruitment of Craig Counsell
- What this means for David Ross
- What this means for the 2024 Cubs
- Some old stuff about the World Series that just happened
- Thoughts on the Gold Glove winners
- Some goofs and easter eggs for your amusement
We’ll be back after the GM Meetings and the MLB award announcements for another episode before the Thanksgiving break, and hopefully by then we know more about how the Cubs intend to make Counsell’s first year really slap.
You can check out the podcast page or just click on the embedded players below. You can also use the sidebar to get to our Apple Podcast pages and leave a nice review and rating if it pleases you.