In this episode Jeff and Myles discuss
- Montero's DFA and the state of the clubhouse.
- The Kris Bryant injury and revised win predictions.
- Should the Cubs sell a few pieces?
- Predicting Jake Arrieta's contract.
- Being surprised by the Cubs relatively okay home run hitting/preventing capabilities.
- Guess today's lineup, 2009 edition.
There are multiple references to a podcast that Sitrick and Berselius recorded on Sunday, which was scrapped due to technical problems.
Enjoy. Or don't. I can't tell you what to do.