The postseason will continue without the Cubs again, but we got together anyway to talk about what a fun season this was despite the disappointing end. Topics include:
- Things we liked and definitely did not like
- How to fix some of the slumpy and stupid issues the Cubs dealt with this season
- The mastery (or lack thereof) of David Ross
- Wish list for the offseason, including Cody Bellinger (maybe)
- AC’s undying love for Nick Madrigal
This one’s a longer one because we had a lot of stuff to say. We’ll get together again just before the World Series in case there’s some Cubs-related news that popped up but mostly just to talk about the playoffs probably.
You can check out the podcast page or just click on the embedded players below. You can also use the sidebar to get to our Apple Podcast pages and leave a nice review and rating if it pleases you.