For the last several years, SG from RLYW has run simulations for various projections. This year, the average for the Cubs is 71 wins, which is good for 5th place (1 win behind the Pirates). If you go to their home page you can find the various projected standings for each projections (clidk on the image to the right). The Cubs best is 73 and their worst is 70. Gonna be a fun season.
RLYW’s Annual Projections Blowout
When I awoke, the Dire Wolf, six hundred pounds of sin, Was grinning at my window, all I said was "Come on in"
Latest posts by dmick89 (see all)
- Should Javier Baez be promoted to AA? - June 12, 2013
- Ian Stewart twitter OMG - June 11, 2013
- 2013 MLB Draft: best prospects still available - June 7, 2013
- Javier Baez, John Andreoli and Jorge Soler are Florida State League All Stars - June 5, 2013
- Starlin Castro still confident despite performance and being dropped to 7th - June 5, 2013
Contact me here