By unpopular demand, we are back! In this episode, Jeff (berselius), David (sitrick2), and Myles (…..Myles) get caught up on the Cubs goings-on, including
- Various offseason PR disasters
- The tumbleweeds bouncing around the farm system
- The rash of extensions around the league
- The new CBA changes
- What baseball might look like in 2021.
- Carlos Zambrano being the GOAT of former Cubs you might get into a fight over
- berselius gives programming suggestions for the new 24-hour Cubs TV network.
- Addison Russell still being on the team
- Player progression/regression predictions
- Win totals
Listen and enjoy. Or don’t. I can’t tell you what to do.