Cubs call up Jackson and Vitters
DylanJ was born in a secret military base on Baekdu Mountain. His coming was foretold by a rare double rainbow and marked the sight of a new star in the sky. After defeating Jaime Lannister in battle at the age of 15 in the 77th Hunger Games he became an internet expert at staring at minor league box scores. His thoughts on said box scores can been seen Mon-Fri at Obstructed View.
Latest posts by dylanj (see all)
- Fuck You Dale Sveum - April 21, 2013
- The Way We Were – A look back at Jeimer Candelario in 2012 - December 16, 2012
- John Sickels Ranks the Cubs Top 20 - December 2, 2012
- The Way We Were- A look back at Logan Watkins in 2012 - November 18, 2012
- The Children Are The Future – Cubs Minor League Update Sponsored by Mish - August 31, 2012