OSS: My original title was "Cubs a fuckload, Reds not nearly as many," but I want to trick people into still coming to this website.
1. Kris Bryant absolutely crushed one down the left field line for a HR. He also had 2 walks. He might be heating up.
2. Miguel Montero is good. He had 3 runs scored, 2 walks, and another hit. He also had a decent game behind the plate.
3. Jorge Soler had a really good game (2-2, BB), but Jason Heyward had a sick-nasty catch in RF that made me jump out of my seat. He added a 2-run single and has just generally been extremely pleasant to watch play baseball.
1. All of the Alfredo Simon couldn't get out of the first inning, and the Cubs notched their second 40+ pitch inning of the year. There will be a lot more where that came from, methinks.
2. This location. There aren't many times that you are going to get that lucky working in the middle of the zone.
3. Brandon Phillips had the low WPA of the game for hitters, and has looked pretty bad this series in general.
7:05 PM CST
Iglesias vs. Hammel
Radio: 670 the Score